Breakfast for good morning!
Oatmeal on milk, water, with fruit or nuts, some with no additions for it with a pinch of salt, this is what the most-consumed breakfast among athletes looks like. It is not without reason that physically active people reach for this meal. Also, our beloved mothers have served us this dish for a reason (maybe in a slightly less attractive form) from an early age.
A healthy breakfast should meet 5 criteria
This composed oatmeal will be a balanced balanced meal, which can be eaten even daily with a slight modification of the type of fruit and healthy fats.
Oatmeal with linseed and fruit
Serving for 1 person
Preparation time about 15 minutes
– 3 tablespoons of oatmeal
– spoon of ground linseed
– half a tablespoon of Goji berries
– half a spoonful of raisins
– dried or fresh fig
– 2 dried apricots (cut)
– a spoonful of sunflower seeds
– a spoonful of blueberries
– 4 strawberries or a handful of raspberries
– 150g of natural yoghurt
Nutritional value (in 1 portion)
The energy value of 437 kcal
Protein 19.3 g
Fat, 11.4 g
Carbohydrates 71.9 g
Cellulose 12.2 g
- Flakes, sunflower seeds and dried fruit pour boiling water (only to cover the ingredients). Wait about 10 minutes.
- When the flakes with fruits and seeds soften suitably, add freshly ground linseed, blueberries, sliced strawberries or raspberries and pour over natural yoghurt.
Bon Appetit!Posted on: October 26, 2018