10 nutrition tips
What is Precision Nutrition?
It is a dietary system whose task is to change our eating habits in the simplest way without unnecessary counting, and thus lead us to a better figure, more muscular and skimmed.
Is it working?
Yes! Definitely, if we only follow the directions that I will give below, we will certainly achieve our desired goals. What we need to achieve our goals is proper nutrition and proper training and regeneration.
Below I present you with 10 tips that must be followed so that our body gets rid of unwanted fat.
1. Eat 6-7 meals every 2.5 – 3 h
2. It should be eaten in every meal “full protein (containing all amino acids)
3. It is necessary to consume carbohydrates with the lowest possible I / G from vegetables (preferably fibrous) and fruit in each meal.
4. It is necessary to ensure that the pre-workout meal is rich in easily digestible protein
5. Carbohydrates in all meals except for meals before and after training should be made of vegetables and fruit with a low GI. Meals around training should contain carbohydrates with a higher I / G
6. Take care that the meal after training contains carbohydrates simple and easily digestible protein in a ratio of 21
7. It should be watched that 25-35% of calories consumed in the diet comes from fats with a breakdown into 1/3 of saturated (animal) fats, 1/3 from monounsaturated fats (eg olive oil, avocado), and 1/3 from polyunsaturated fats (linseed oil, fish oil, nuts and seeds, etc.)
8. Avoid drinks other than still mineral water, green tea, etc.
9. It should be ensured that every meal, excluding training meals, consists of natural, unprocessed food, avoid sweeteners, preservatives, improvers, etc.
10. You should consume larger amounts of carbohydrates only in the training area (before and after training), these meals should be low in fat. In other meals there should be an advantage of fats over carbohydrates derived from vegetables and fruits
The change of our previous diet to the above will result in improved figure and health in most cases.
The questions that arise are what an example menu might look like on such a diet and how can these tips be implemented?
The menu which is given here is only an example, as we all know each one is different and for everyone this diet should look different.
A handful of nuts
Pre-training meal (you can drink it during training)
Wpc / wpi / wph (whey protein) or albumin (egg white)
Carbo or banana (protein in relation to carbohydrates as 12)
A meal after training
The same as in the pre-workout meal
Kasza kuskus / ryż / kasza barczmienna / cereals
Whole grain wholemeal bread
Above, we have an example of a training day on the Precision Nutrition diet, of course I have not given the quantity intentionally because they are elements of a very personal diet and everyone should choose them in terms of their own needs, abilities and goals. As you have noticed, the diet has some fortifications that must be strictly observed. Failure to observe them may result in slower effects or their complete disappearance. Before you start laying out your diet a few of my comments
– never in meals we combine carbohydrates in large quantities and fats (this applies mainly to saturated fats) – addition of vegetables even in small amounts to each meal is important, while the fruit would treat me more instrumentally and use them around training. – food sources should be maximally differentiated, we always take care of the full protein (from meat, fish, eggs, nutrients) and as much as possible of leafy vegetables of the most intense color.
– fruit in moderate amounts are around. Especially around training I recommend berry (source of lutein) from my own experience.
– we change the calorific value of the diet both the plus and minus with each other gradually by 100-200 kcal observing the reactions of our body, we do this by observing the level of body fat every 2-3 weeks.
– if you focus the diet on the mass and need to add calories, add calories first to
* a meal after training (+ 100-200 kcal in the form of carbohydrates)
* a meal an hour after training (+ 100-200 kcal in the form of carbohydrates)
* first meal (breakfast) on training days (+ 100-200 kcal in the form of carbohydrates)
* if you still need to increase the amount of kcal in the diet, add calories as fat, evenly distributing the added amount between all meals except for meals around training, which, as you know, are free from fat.
-the water should be consumed in a minimum amount of 2l, also remembering not to overdo it with excessive drinking.
Surely many people have a question about weighting meals, what about counting kcal?
This is after all one of the most important elements of 99% of healthy diets. Well, as with every diet, this is not the case either “magic or a secret combination of meals, and here we will have to reach for a balanced diet, but this should happen only after we achieve perfection in all 10 nutritional tips.
You can read also: 10 nutrition principles that will change your lifePosted on: March 6, 2019