At the beginning it’s worth checking your strike, it will be useful later
– stand on the wall sideways and pull one hand up to the highest – we mark this height (for example, we touch the chalk)
– now we jump from place and squat and mark the maximum position on the wall.
– we make at most 3 attempts
– we measure the distance between the interstitial position and the maximum mark by jumping
-the distance is our result of the infinitive jump.
You can read also: Strength training plan
Plyometric training, so we change power into power.
Modern study in 1964-Soviet scientist Jurij Verkhoshansky (he died this year).
Another guru of this tening (and moreover not just that) is the scientist and coach Mel Siff
– the problem of plyometric training
Exercise system generating in the shortest time maximum muscle contraction or maximum diastole – maximal and quick.
Plyometric training is considered to be strength training with all its consequences and as a training combining strength and speed.
Researchers divided plyometric traffic into three phases
I eccentric phase – muscle tightening, accumulation of energy of the muscle in the muscle, connective tissue and connective tissues
2nd phase of accumulation – the shorter the more powerful we will release in phase III (eg we put all strength into the punching bag – but this is not the maximum that we can get out of ourselves. Really the strongest hit will be next immediately after the first one – i.e. hit once and a maximum we hit the second time immediately – it will be max)
The third phase of the concentric, the phase of the explosion of power
-activation of plyometric training
– the most important – improving the power, that is triggering the maximum force in the shortest possible time – the development of the muscular, endocrine system and connective tissues, joints
– increased strength and its more effective use, increased motor coordination, endurance and speed
– effects for bodybuilders coordinating the muscles of the whole body, thereby increasing the use of strength gained by heavy workouts with weights, increasing dynamic strength, general fitness, endurance and performance, a great addition to aerobics.
– indispensable for people practicing martial arts, light athletics (throws, jumps, sprints), lifting weights (this is Olympic)
– due to its high intensity, it is used in one workout from 100 repeats in series up to 140 repeats in advanced series.
In series depending on the exercise and condition from 3 to 20 retries
– breaks between sets of about 2 min. sometimes also applies the time of training to break as 110. np20 seconds of training – 200 seconds rest
– it is not recommended to do this workout in the gym workout day, but some athletes do it and it’s ok.
– during the week, we recommend a maximum of 4 such trainings, but when sports powerfully 1-2 times (when divided into up and down) in the week is enough.
– safety is a training at which injuries and injuries are not uncommon.
Coordination, condition, fitness, flexibility (reasons of strength training and nothing more). It is also very important where this training takes place. The most important is soft and even very soft substrate type sand, mattresses, especially with higher weight (100 kg)
– Skiing up, downhill but with a minimum descent to the squat (not recommended above 0.5 m, I generally do not recommend it too much), far away, jumps on obstacles or obstacles, multiroom obunoz and on one leg – in the series most often from 3-6 jumps
-pompanies with class, jumping over the entire body
-liftdown with class or tearing off the rod
-drugs with medical balls, crutches, stones-various techniques
– the course of sudden turns (just like opposing the opponent in team games)Posted on: January 25, 2019