Flatulence – how to minimize
Many experts are convinced that flatulence is caused by incomplete digestion of certain foods, digestion of food during digestion or inhalation of air during a fast food intake.
– save the meals you consume and your own eating habits, such as too fast food.
– do not overeat. Too much food causes digestive digestion.
– limit the amount of refined carbohydrates and sugars consumed.
– limit the amount of artificial sweeteners in the daily diet.
– limit the amount of alcohol consumed.
– eat yogurt containing live bacterial cultures.
– take digestive enzymes.
– drink peppermint tea with lemon juice.
Plan of daily demand for supplements in case of flatulence
Digestive enzymes – According to indications
Fiber 25-40 g Most people need
from 5 to 15 g daily
Calcium 1000-1500 mg
Magnesium 400-700 mg
You can read also: Probiotics – help with the fight against irritable bowel syndrome
Posted on: February 22, 2019