Training rules of the FTS-7
RULES OF FTS-7 TRAINING
FST-7, or Training Stretching muscular lymph. 7 refers to the 7 series used as the final exercise of the target muscle group. You are practicing this group normally as hard as usual, with the number of repetitions between 8 and 12, but as the last exercise you do seven series to bring the muscle to a fall. Minimum breaks to pump out as much as possible.
1. Bending the arms with 3-4s supination after 8-12 reps.
2. Bending on a 3s prayer book after 8-12 repetitions.
3. Bending with the barbell – 7 severs for 8-12 repetitions (30-45 seconds. Interruptions between sets, during which you sip water) *
* This is the fts-7 exercise. Breaks in 30-45 seconds and make sure you are properly hydrated to pump water into your muscles and stretch the fascia even further.
The goal is to provide as much vitamins, minerals, amino acids, oxygen, etc. as possible to the muscles, and to stretch the surrounding fascia to support maximum growth. Fascia are the factors limiting muscle growth, because they will grow only as much as they have room. This system is designed to stretch them and inhibit their limiting actions
You should avoid complex exercises as the last series of fst7, because they require balance and participation of additional groups, which reduces the focus on the target muscle. Machines and links are good solutions, but free weights (like bending with barbells or French ones) are also good. Perform the last series of fst7 at the end of the group’s training. **
** Lecture of the last series of fst7 as the last exercise is recommended for those who are beginning their adventure with this method. This will allow you to carry more weight in the first exercises before you bring your muscles to a fall.
further training with division into exercises
1. extrusion in a narrow 3-4 x 8-12
2. pumps on handrails / machine 3 x 8-12
3. upper notch links from the head 7 x 8-12 (for beginners)
1. extensions on the machine 3-4 x 8-12
2. squats 4 x 8-12
3. hack machine or cut-out on the 3 x 8-15 machine
4. extensions or excisions on the machine 7 x 8-15
1. Dumbbell slant in diagonal + 3-4 x 8-12
2nd span with diagonal free weights + 3-4 x 8-12
3. hummer or dumbell on flat 3x 8-12
4. machine span / link crossing 7x 8-12
1. Squeezing the barbell sitting 4 x 8-12
2. Raising your hands with a barbell / 3 x -12 dumbbell
3. Raising the shoulders sideways 3 x 8-12
4. Raising the arms sideways on the machine 7 x 8-12
(you’ll have to do imho on the links)
pull-up in the neutral holder 3xmax
1. Pulling the cables in a wide 3x 8-12 handle
2. Rowing barbell 3 x 8-12
3. Rowing on a 3 x 8-12 machine
4. cable pullover 7 x 8-12
1. Bending on a machine 3-4 x 10-15
2. MC with simple 3-4 x 10-12
3. Bending the legs standing 3-4 x 10-15 each leg
4. Bending thighs sitting 7 x 10-15
You can read also: Warm up and muscles mobilizationPosted on: January 22, 2019